April 22, 2007

Four things about me...

(a) Four jobs I've had in my life:
freelance editor/writer
financial planner
wine glass washer at Adirondack hotel
real estate agent

(b) Four movies I could watch over and over again:
almost anything with Katherine Hepburn or William Powell/Myrna Loy
The Big Chill
Boys on the Side
Rocky Horror Picture Show

(c) Four places you have lived:
In an apartment in Manhattan
In people's homes in Paris
In a dorm in Bennington, VT
In my parents' house in Westchester County, NY

(d) Four TV shows I watch:
Brothers & Sisters
House
Grey's Anatomy
C.S.I. (the original)

(e) Four places I have visited:
Rotorua, New Zealand
Capetown, South Africa
Xian, China
Galapagos Islands, Equador

(f) Four places I visit daily:
My email
The menu drawer
My pill box
My apartment building's lobby

(g) Four of my favorite foods, not in order:
Chocolate souffle
Roast filet mignon with roasted new potatoes
Asparagus with Hollandaise
Wild raspberries

(h) Four places I would rather be right now:
In bed with a lover
In Europe at a great hotel with room service and a spa
On the beach in Haiti, if the political climate weren't an issue
With my niece, Kayanna

(i) Four favorite songs
Mexico -- James Taylor
White Rabbit -- Grace Slick
Summer, Highland Falls -- Billy Joel
Twisted -- sung by Joni Mitchell

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home